Mattel dolls

New Monster High Ghoul

December 5, 2011

Ok, so I have to admit. I’m not into MH dolls. Not at all. I’ve seen a lot of collectors go crazy for them, but me…no. I’ve been looking at this new unnamed doll for some time and I can’t decide if I should start loving this doll line.

So please tell me why do you love these dolls? I really want to know. I’m very open minded when it comes to new dolls so I have to know what I’m missing.

• Reply Jemboy December 5, 2011 at 10:40 pm

I think for me, firstly Ioved how different they were to regular dolls. When I got my first few I was amazed at the detail in the clothes, shoes and accessories. I started watching the webisodes on Monsterhigh.com and started liking the characters which made me want the doll. I now have around 30 and with lots of new characters coming out it keeps the line fresh. It sort of reminds me of Jem 25 years ago when new characters came out.

• Reply Deborah December 6, 2011 at 12:47 am

I will always love Barbie, but purchased my first MH gal a few months ago and honestly love her. I love the shape and form of the dolls. I initially bought one to use a display for the 1/6th scale food and accessories I create, but ended up really enjoying the challenge of sewing clothing for them!

• Reply Ada December 6, 2011 at 7:48 am

Thanks guys for sharing this with me. I suppose I should buy one also. Who knows..? Maybe she’ll end up growing on me. They are starting to be real popular in Romania also. Some of the collectors here have already started collecting them.

• Reply luna January 15, 2012 at 5:02 pm

My first MH doll is pajamas DracuLaura. So cute :)

• Reply Ada January 24, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Very cute, Luna.

• Reply Taylor chevalier July 14, 2012 at 3:26 pm

im in love with these dolls because their beautiful and cause i would love to have my own collections and show to my children and grand children

• Reply Taylor chevalier July 14, 2012 at 3:29 pm

im in love with these dolls cause they r beautiful and i would love to have my own collection one day to show my children and grand children and my children will pass it on 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!