I have decided to start a series of posts about my favorite doll related blogs and websites. I think the people behinde them really need to be aplauded because the make the doll community interesting and alive. Please feel free to let me know what your fave doll blogs and websites are.
– DollObservers.com – Simon did an amazing job with this community site. Lots of fun people and interesting conversations about all kind of dolls.
– The Doll Cafe forum and Facebook – Sandra’s little places of doll collecting heaven.
– Barbie Cafe – Fun blog with lots of interesting articles.
– Doll Saga – Helen’s blog with news and beautiful fashions.
– Shuga’s Shug – If you are and IT collector this is the place to be.
– Nicki’s Barbie Doll Scout – Tons of images and fun stuff.
So what are your fave doll places on the world wide web?