Barbie

My Collection: Amaka – Nikki Fashion Fever

April 6, 2012

Some time ago I got this beautiful and amazing Nikki from Sandra as a favor for a doll collector friend. Unfortunately that collector turned out to be just a rude person and refused to pay for the doll so I ended up with her. At first I wanted to sell her as I don’t collect AA dolls, but when I opened the package and saw her it was love at first site! She’s amazingly beautiful. Long, strait, soft hair, beautiful face and makeup (is this head mold Shani or Asha?) and great shoes! :))

I named her Amaka and decided to keep her. I kind of feel the need to buy more FF Barbies. Hmm… Sandra it’s your fault! :))

• Reply Sandra April 7, 2012 at 12:16 am

She is the Asha face. I loved the Fashion Fever line. If you can find them for a good price they are worth it Ada. Kira and Lea are rare ones but the Drews and Teresas and Kaylas are plentiful and all very pretty!

• Reply Ada April 7, 2012 at 10:03 am

Thank you, girls. I think I will start looking for them. :P I really want the Benetton line.

• Reply Barbie Cafe April 7, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Hi Ada, she has very nice eyes.

• Reply lubo April 8, 2012 at 12:05 pm

She is beautiful. You don´t collect AA dolls? That is sad, for me AA dolls are my faves.:)

• Reply Susan M. Cottrell April 9, 2012 at 3:00 pm

You know, I just love my Fashionista Nikki. I didn’t at first and was just going to use her to rebody a doll that I had gotten at a doll show. (I’m sorry that I don’t know the line of doll she is or I’d tell you) But anyway, when I decided to give her somewhat wavy hair a perm, cut and Afro, I fell in love with her. It suited her so well. It’s fun to find a hidden treasure and I’m happy you’ve had a nice surprise like this. It makes the collecting all the more fun! :D

• Reply Ada April 9, 2012 at 3:25 pm

@Lubo: I think this the beginning of a beautiful AA collection. :P

@Susan: Do you have a picture of her?