Barbie Barbie Collector Pink Label

New Dolls of The World plus Barbie Collector Cheerleaders

May 18, 2012

New sneack peaks of the 2012 Barbie Collector line have just been released on BC. We have abrand new line of Cheerleaders, two new DOTW Brazil and Hawaii plus the brunette version of Holiday Barbie 2012.

I like the cheerleaders but were’s the articulation?! I like that they used a lot of face molds for this line and I’m sure a lot of people will buy them for their heads. Also I kind of like DOTW Hawaii. :X She’s Lea, isn’t she? Cute, cute, cute!

So…anyone of these beauties on your wishlist?

Later edit: Just added the closeups via mybarbiedoll and Ed doll boys.

• Reply Tawna May 18, 2012 at 10:28 am

I love both DOTW, and the brunette Holiday, but the cheerleaders do nothing for me.

• Reply Ada May 18, 2012 at 10:29 am

I think people will get those just for their heads and outfits. But I still don’t understand why they didn’t make them with articulation.

• Reply Heather May 18, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Cheerleaders without articulation is just dumb.

Is this supposed to be like their new Barbie Basics… and they’ll just keep releasing more colleges?

• Reply Ada May 18, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I don’t know. I’m confused right now because the new basic like linme was supposed to be released in 2013 so… :-S

• Reply Laura May 20, 2012 at 12:25 am

I too love the variety of facial molds Mattel used on the cheerleader line, but like others I am also disappointed at the doll’s lack of articulation. I see a few that I’d like. I’ll definitely be rebodying them though.

• Reply Barbie Cafe May 20, 2012 at 5:40 am

I don’t care about anything else…just the DOTW from Brazil :-) kidding…

• Reply Ada May 20, 2012 at 6:36 am

@Laura: I have a feeling they will sell out quick because of the head molds. I hope I can resist Superstar, Carnivale and Mbli.

@barbiecafe: Can I please ask you to help me get a DOTW Brazil when they come out? :D