Cali from The Doll Cafe Forum was kind enough to share with me the news from the latest Barbie Designer Chat. Here they go!
– The Barbie Basics replacement is called “The Barbie Look“. It will be more fashion focused, the dolls will have Model Muse bodies and one will have the Steffie mold.
– There will be a Fantasy designer AA Barbie with brand new headmold with jewelleries.
– The Christie head mold will have a comeback.
– In 2013 we’ll have a new doll with the Mermaid head mold.
– Linda Kyaw will design a Platinum label doll.
– The BFMC Atelier theme will continue next year.
– There will be more University Cheerleaders dolls.
– Ken will be pivotal.
– An anniversity Midge doll will be released.
Exciting! What is your favourite piece of news?