Integrity Toys Jem and The Holograms

Jem and The Holograms Wave 1 is here!

October 6, 2012

Finally we get to see the AMAZING wave 1 Jem and The Hologrmas dolls in all their speldor. I’m just speachless. They are so breathtaking. I so adore Jem’s face. Stunning and sophisticated and really does credit to the show. And Rio…oh my! I’ve never liked the original Rio as he looks too goofy but this one is so handsome. I wish I could get them all. <3 So here they are! CLASSIC JEM
Adult Collectible Dressed Doll

RIO PACHECO
Adult Collectible Dressed Doll
The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS Collection
Limited Edition of 850 Dolls
Suggested Retail Price: US $119.00
Estimated Delivery: November 2012

Any die hard Jem fans around here?

• Reply lubo October 6, 2012 at 1:34 pm

I am not Jem fan (I am too young to be maniac to her) but I know there are many fans of her, so I was happy that those people would have revival doll collection but they are too expensive and limited, so only some people could have them. It is sad.:( They look great but Hasbro should also make some more affortable dolls, maybe then I would become also fan of Jem and the Holograms.:)

• Reply D7ana October 6, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I agree with L’ubo. The dolls are expensive. Jem used to be a playline doll. Playline as in affordable.

• Reply Ada October 8, 2012 at 9:31 am

Sorry guys for the late reply but I’m having a lot on my mind lately. I too wish they made some playline jem dolls but I’m sure it’s not a very good marketing thing. The Jem collectors are all grown ups that buy her because they had her as a child. As she was discontinued in the 80s I doubt today’s children would buy a doll that looks and feels like the 80s.
      And then there’s also the problem of the Integrity toys quality. The dolls are $119 and they are much, much, much better quality like than Barbie. If you would put one of the Jem dolls next to The Blonds you’ll see that the Jem dolls really are worth $119.

• Reply Todd October 8, 2012 at 11:25 pm

While $119 is a bit high for these dolls, for me that’s not the main problem. The MAIN problem is that IT has decided to release FOUR of them at once. It’s going to be a struggle to come up with almost $500 for four dolls that are going to start selling out QUICKLY. ONE new doll every two months or so would have been a much better release schedule.

• Reply lubo October 10, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I didn´t think playline dolls, similar to Barbie. I thought collector dolls similar to pink label Barbie dolls in 30 to 60 dollars per doll. IT dolls are great quality but I think less expensive and less limited collection would be more successful. Because it was sad when all dolls were sold in first day of their sale among majority of IT dealers. P.S. I can´t correct some words bakwards because this blog allow me only return to first and the last line. :D So in part of 30 to 60 dollars per doll is missing “price range”.:)

• Reply Muff October 14, 2012 at 6:55 am

I am a big Jem fan so I’m delighted to see that these exist. I won’t be getting one but they are still nice to see.