Barbie Barbie Collector Pink Label

The Wizard Of Oz™ Barbie Collection 2013

February 9, 2013

I’m sooooooooo dissapointed and bored with this line I almost didn’t want to post this article. :( I’ve seen this theme SOOOO many times before I just don’t understand why they are making dolls from the original Wizard of Oz movie. Ok, great movie. Everybody loves but…enough is enough. Not even the new face molds excite me. Boring, boring, boring.

The Wizard of Oz™ Dorothy Barbie

The Wizard of Oz™ Glinda The Good Witch Barbie

The Wizard of Oz™ Wicked Witch of the West Barbie

Check out the other Wizard Of Oz Barbie dolls on BC.com.

• Reply Laura February 9, 2013 at 6:26 pm

There are so many other fairy tales that Mattel could make theme dolls for. I don’t know why they’re doing The Wizard of Oz again either. I have to say I do love the Dorothy face mold though. I hope she’s as cute in real life as she is in the picture.

• Reply Tyler April 1, 2013 at 10:53 am

Love these new wizard of oz collectible dolls in year 2013 comparing from the 2009 version.

• Reply Tyler April 1, 2013 at 10:57 am

When they will be release in stores?

• Reply Tyler April 1, 2013 at 11:02 am

For the wicked witch of the east with the black. And white stripped stocking and ruby slippers need a upgrade her dress should be ruby red too match the slippers!!!

• Reply Connie Hightower April 25, 2013 at 8:34 pm

How much are you Asking for the wizard of oz Barbie collection and are they all still like new and in boxes?

• Reply Ada April 26, 2013 at 8:07 am

Hi. I’m sorry but I’m not selling dolls. This is just an article about them.

• Reply Joe May 6, 2013 at 1:12 pm

These are great!! I would say the reason they are doing it again is because not only are there so many barbie collectors, there are sooo many Oz collectors. Cashing in on the 75th Anniversary. People will buy these up. $$$ they know what they’re doing. And what little girl doesn’t want barbie as Dorothy?! :) precious.

• Reply AntiqueZombie April 5, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I bought Dorothy yesterday from Target, she was the only one on the shelf, and absolutely stunning. Was so happy to get a hold of her, went to walmart the same day to see if I could find the rest of the cast, but of course, Glinda and the Wicked Witch were nowhere to be found, and only the Tin Man and Cowardly Lion’s boxes stood on shelf with terribly damaged boxes.