Barbie Barbie Collector Pink Label

New Cheerleader Barbie and Ken dolls @ Barbie Collector

May 30, 2013

Now this is a nice suprize! We have a new series of Barbie and Ken Cheerleader dolls on BC.com!

University of Kentucky Barbie® Doll

University of Oklahoma Barbie® Doll – African American

X9206_c_13_Main

Texas A&M University Ken® Doll

X9207_c_13_Main

Texas A&M University Ken® Doll – African American

X9208_c_13_Main

Love the boys and yey for their articulation! But why only the boys? :( I bet the boys will sell out fast.
Are you buying any of them?

Images are property of Mattel.

• Reply Terri Gold May 30, 2013 at 11:50 pm

I agree about the articulation. It’s so dumb. I wouldn’t buy the girls because of that.

• Reply Ada May 31, 2013 at 8:22 am

The funny thing is that I’ve told Lynda at this year’s Paris Doll Convention that everybody wants articulation and I even think I’ve mentioned the cheerleaders. /:)

• Reply Laura May 31, 2013 at 1:39 am

I’m so excited that Mattel is using more of their older facial molds. I think the Caucasian University of Oklahoma doll uses the Generation Girl Tori face mold. It’s nice to see them with updated facial paint. I hope the dolls look as good in real life as they do in these promo photos.

• Reply lubo May 31, 2013 at 2:06 pm

I love Kentucky AA and Oklahoma CC, I am glad that I see those faces, other girls are “headmold-wise” also great but Teresa looks strange. I hope that this collection will continue also with Oriental, Diva, Steffie, GG Mari and Shani sculpts.:) Boys are great but so similar to BB versions.:)

To Ada: I think when you was talking to Linda, those dolls were finished and she couldn´t have changed them. But I think she will incorporate your ideas to collector line next year.:) But, I again want to say thank you to you for your “fighting” for collector dolls which we (other collectors) want. :)

• Reply IDMAS June 18, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Are there any sheep accessories for the A&M yell leaders? I think that would improve sales for sure.

• Reply Johnny Football June 19, 2013 at 1:12 am

What is that ATM cheerleader? Is he a milkman?

• Reply Aggie jokes write themselves June 19, 2013 at 1:41 am

[…] Barrbie & Ken cheerleaders New Cheerleader Barbie and Ken dolls @ Barbie Collector | My Dolls :: A Blog About Barbie and Other … […]