Barbie Barbie Collector OOAK dolls

OOAK Haunted Beauty Vampire Bride by Bill Greening

August 10, 2013

I just woke up with a TERRIBLE back pain but I forgot all about it the second I saw this beauty. :X OOAK Haunted Beauty Vampire Bride by Bill Greening that was just sold at the Barbie con for $10,000. I have a feeling we’ll be seing her as the second doll in the Haunted series and I can’t wait to get her. As you already know, I come from the land of Dracula :D so she’s a must.

OOAK Haunted Beauty Vampire Bride by Bill Greening

OOAK Haunted Beauty Vampire Bride by Bill Greening2

• Reply Elsa August 10, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Oh Dear Ada! I hope you feel better!
    Please get well soon and take care!

This doll is absolutely gorgeous and the dress and styling is perfect!
    I hope Mattel will be selling her!

• Reply molekiss August 10, 2013 at 10:12 pm

She look amazing

• Reply rachel August 11, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I hope she comes out, I think showing this doll and not doing so would just be cruel. I love the supernatural barbies the best!

• Reply Ada August 11, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I read that there will be a vampire Barbie but she’ll not be dressed like the OOAK version. :(

• Reply Haunted Beauty Vampire Barbie 2013 | My Dolls :: A Blog About Barbie and Other Fashion Dolls September 30, 2013 at 6:30 pm

[…] Vampire Barbie 2013, the second doll from the haunted series. Just a few weeks ago we saw the OOAK version of this doll and here’s the doll we’ll all be able to purchase. Just stunning. I love everything […]

• Reply OOAK Haunted Beauty Vampire Bride by Bill Greening images google imagesImagesWiki | ImagesWiki December 29, 2014 at 5:25 pm

[…] The price was 10k V穩a Papusile Mele papusilemele.com/en/2013/08/10/ooak-haunted-beauty-vampir… […]

• Reply eva February 19, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Hi Ada, yes, she is stunning, but at the moment it seems the boys of Mattel have decided to stop the Haunted Beauty series with the Zombie Bride. Very upsetting: I hoped to see her as fifth element in conclusion of the serie.

Bye!

• Reply eva February 23, 2017 at 2:41 am

Ada!!! I only noticed now!!! There are TWO differen OOAK Barbie Vampire Bride!

This one OOAK VAMPIRE BRIDE featured in Paul Barbie Temptation’ s photo, IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OOAK VAMPIRE BRIDE YOU HAVE POSTED!!! Give a glance at the dress: it’s different. And look at the eyes of the doll: icy blue in the Bill Greenings’ OOAK, and red brown in the Paul’s OOAK.

I think Bill Greening REALIZED TWO DIFFERENT OOAK, and one was sold for 10.000$ at the Convention in Rome, the other is not known!

• Reply eva February 23, 2017 at 3:00 am

Here you can see the two better:

strange no one noticed there are two of a kind.