Barbie Fashionistas Playline

2014 Barbie playline news: Fashionistas, Beach, Pink and Fabulous

November 1, 2013

Hey guys! Loooong time no see (write). :( I’ve been so busy with my work and I’m planning this week to write more on the blog. I have a few very nice suprises for you. But first let me show you quickly some new 2014 playline dolls that are already available.

2014 Pink and fabulous Barbie

2014 pink and fab

Ok, so they are PINK, but I kind of like them. Not sure why. :)) I just think they are fun.

2014 Beach and Fun

2014 beach and fun

Basic dolls with no articulation and so very simmilar to the ones from past years. Not interested… Here’s Ken with a horrible molded hair. Oh, c’mon Mattel. We want real hair for our boys!

2014 Fashionistas

2014 fashionistas barbie

2014 fashionistas

So cute! Love them. And love the new box. Can’t wait for them to show up in Romanian stores. :X Here’s a promo pic with the boys also.

VIA

Do you like any of them?

• Reply Vin November 2, 2013 at 2:56 am

Oh No…they forgot to articulate the Fashionistas!?!
    ugh…definitely a NO-GO for me.

• Reply Christine November 2, 2013 at 9:39 am

I love the Raquelle doll but I dont understand why they had to have 3 blond dolls with the same face in this playline? They should at least add variety. I also do not like their arms. I hate stiff arm dolls. Does that mean there will be no more fashionista dolls that will be articulated?? Oh no.. I will have to stock up on some more articulated bodies then!

• Reply Ada November 2, 2013 at 10:30 am

I’m also very confused about the Fashinostas dolls. Looks like these dolls are called Barbie and Friends and they will replace the old Fashionistas.

• Reply bell November 6, 2013 at 10:04 am

I love it, the clothes, the faces but they’re not fully articulated? ohh no,,, I would rather buy the clothes and accessories but not with the doll

• Reply Deb November 14, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Looks like the fashionistas might have the cheap hollow legs also. I hate that. I hope not. I already saw the blond ken last night, he is not cool. His outfit is ok but i put him back because the molded hair makes him look awful.

• Reply lili January 30, 2014 at 11:11 am

i love barbie fashionistas

• Reply lili January 30, 2014 at 11:14 am

i love barbie fashionistas♥ my prefere barbie dream house

• Reply Elena February 7, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Oh dear! It looks like the Fashionista Barbies are no longer articulated. That’s a deal breaker for me. I don’t care how cute they are, I won’t be buying them without the articulation.

• Reply lodovica comello March 14, 2014 at 8:04 am

the barbie dreamhouse in perfect (i♥you summer) the barbie dreamhouse is perfect !!!

• Reply Mikes April 5, 2014 at 11:46 am

i never liked the articulation. so im happy the new dolls are more “classic barbie” and not robot-dolls.

• Reply opi June 14, 2014 at 9:45 am