Barbie Playline

New 2014 Barbie Glam Luxe Style Second Wave

December 29, 2013

I just woke up to this amazing piece of news. Mattel has released the second wave of Barbie Glam Luxe Style dolls and they are just amazing! This has got to be Mattel’s best series ever. And it also has Midge! :X I’m so in love with them.

Barbie Glam Luxe Fashion Barbie Floral Doll

Barbie Glam Luxe Fashion Barbie Floral Doll

Barbie Glam Luxe Fashion Raquelle Metallic Doll

Barbie Glam Luxe Fashion Raquelle Metallic Doll

Barbie Glam Luxe Fashion Barbie Damask Doll

Barbie Glam Luxe Fashion Barbie Damask Doll

Barbie Glam Midge Luxe Fashion Doll

Barbie Glam Midge Luxe Fashion Doll

They are so amazing and that Midge is to die for! My faves are Midge and Raquelle. But every single one of them is jus gorgeous. They retail for $19.99 and you can already find them at Target. Kudos Mattel. :X

• Reply Maxine December 29, 2013 at 7:36 am

Don’t forget there is 5 dolls in Wave 2. The 5 character’s pics have yet to be released!! I am hopping for an awesome revamped Nikki!!

• Reply Charmed Playscale December 30, 2013 at 12:23 am

Wow! These dolls are fabulous too and I can’t wait to find them. You said Walmart but I can’t find them on the WM website. I was just at the WM store yesterday and their Barbie section is very bare. I am hoping Mattel is still going to release the first Raquelle. Has anyone found her yet? She is my fav!

• Reply Ada December 30, 2013 at 6:54 am

So sorry… I ment Target.

• Reply Charmed Playscale December 30, 2013 at 7:19 am

Maxine…5 dolls? Good!

Ada…thanks! I just checked Target online and found them but it says “currently unavailable online and not sold in stores.” LOL. I guess we look at the pictures and drool for now.

• Reply Vin January 1, 2014 at 4:22 am

Walmart online had one not shown here… She was a Blonde Barbie wearing a camouflage inspired fashion. I didn’t care for it so I’m waiting for a couple of these beauties! ;)
    Happy New Year!!

• Reply Vin January 1, 2014 at 4:26 am

Meant to say military inspired… Bomber jacket, green khakis and boots! ;)

• Reply heather February 8, 2014 at 12:12 am

hi I am kinda upset because I am a Barbie collector and I am waiting the new line of barbies I have not seen none on the shelfs I am so upset with that I like to buy new Barbie stuff like the new Barbie sister sets or new midge that’s in the picture above sorry but that’s how I feel u know

• Reply Mary April 7, 2014 at 7:58 am

I planned to buy Dreamhouse Midge but found this news and changed my mind. This Glam Midge is much much cuter. I really love her and I’d really like to get her. Will be these dolls for sale at all? I could not find these anywhere. When they will be available?

• Reply Victoria June 30, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Raquelle or Barbie I cant decide.

• Reply eloise January 11, 2015 at 12:08 pm

by chance you do not sell your barbie number two: Luxury fashion glam Raquelle? thank you

• Reply Zizi November 10, 2017 at 5:19 am

You are a life saver! I’ve been looking for these dolls ever since the arm and leg broke and I am still freaking out that I found the exact same ones!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!