I’m back blogging on my favorite blog. Well…sort of. I’ll keep things in a low key as wounds are not as easily healed. Anyway I want to send a big shout and thanks to my friend Ľubo Holík for helping me run the Facebook page. He’s one of the greatest and sweetest doll collectors I’ve met since joining this community. Thank you again, Ľubo for your help.
Because I’ve been away for almost a week a lot of things have happened in the dolly world so here’s a list of all the major events I’ve missed:
1. New Barbie Collector dolls have been sneak peaked on BFC and some of them have been added later in the shop. LINK to the sneaks. My favorite doll is the new, and very strange, Bob Mackie Princess Stargazer Barbie that I would very much like to add in my collection.
*Not an official image. Fan artwork.k
2. Integrity Toys have revealed some amazing dolls from the Dynamite Girls, FR16 and Jem and the Holograms collections. You can check them out on Shuga’s blog.
*Not an official image. Fan artwork.
3. We have a fist image of the wave 3 Barbie Style dolls. Not a very good quality image but I still like what I see.Source.
4. We have a new video from BFC with Bill Greening talking about the Holiday Hostess Collection.
5. Superdoll London is realeasing a very limited edition fashion collection to celebrate the anniversary of their doll Venus. Check out more details on my friend Rogier’s blog.
7. Everybody is going crazy for the new Sports Illustrated Anniversary Barbie.
8. Check out the latest doll from the Black Swan Company. Her name is Moonlight Butterfly and she’s gorgeous.
9. Check out the new Monster High and Ever After High dolls from the New York Toy Fair 2014 HERE.
That’s all from me, guys.