Fresh, fresh news for all you Barbie collectors!
This is from the Mattel presentation at IDC 2014:
– New partnerships dolls for 2015. The first one is a couple designed by a well known fashion designer that has collaborated in the past with Mattel. The doll will be designed by Robert Best. The designer is still kept a secret. I have a feeling it might be Karl Lagerfeld. The dolls are dressed in black. Ken has a black suit and Barbie a black leather dress with black pointed boots.
– Other partnership dolls will follow.
– There will be more celebrities dolls
– New movie dolls
– New Look dools with more faces and…flat feet and shoes!! The theme is Barbie will kick off her heels. They showed a beautiful AA doll with curly hair and blue glasses. Great news for people wanting more sculpts. The metalic theme will also continue.
– They also showed some Barbie Look inspiration photos
I’m so excited about this!!! I feel like Mattel is finnaly listening to us with all this Barbie Look changes. Can’t wait to see the new dolls!