Barbie Playline

2016 Articulated Barbie, Neko, Teresa and Asha dolls

October 11, 2015

I don’t know why I’m posting this. I guess old habits die hard. I’m still upset, but I guess I wanted to bring you some joy. I know you’ll like these dolls that my friend Muhammed published first.

Enjoy the images. :)

2016 articulated barbie2

2016 articulated barbie5

2016 articulated barbie8

2016 articulated barbie10

• Reply Lilu October 12, 2015 at 12:25 am

YESSSSSSSSSS, took mattel too long…

• Reply Yohana October 12, 2015 at 3:08 am

que maravilla de noticias!!!!! quiero tenerlas!!

• Reply Havilland October 12, 2015 at 4:39 am

I’m glad you did! Can’t wait to get them myself.

• Reply LJR October 12, 2015 at 8:50 am

YAY. THANKS for the update.. Why r u upset? because you weren’t first. I check YOUR site for the latest news.

• Reply Ada October 12, 2015 at 2:41 pm

LJR, of course I’m not upset because I didn’t post first. I knew Muhammed would post and I waited. I’m upset because of the whole Moschino – Mattel thing. Read my previous posts.

• Reply Brenova October 12, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Love Love Love!!

• Reply PanicPixie October 12, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Thank you for posting despite the Moschino drama. :( I am VERY excited for these articulated dolls. If the skin tones match, several of my dolls will be getting new bodies. Any idea when in 2016 they’ll debut?

• Reply Jenny October 13, 2015 at 4:38 am

Any clue to when you believe they will be for sale.

• Reply Black Doll Enthusiast October 13, 2015 at 8:42 am

Love the articulation. They can keep the Asha sculpt. Mattel has taken one step forward and two steps backward with the continued overuse of this sculpt.

• Reply all4barbie October 13, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Hello from Spain: I really like this new articulated body. Keep in touch

• Reply Meritxell October 13, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Siiiiiiiiiiii bien!!!!!!!

• Reply Cynthia October 16, 2015 at 2:24 am

I like the articulated Barbie.I’m hoping they aren’t as fragile as the plastic ‘action figures’.

• Reply LJR October 17, 2015 at 6:46 am

Oh I see. Yes, I read about that. Weird, it’s free advertising. Mattel doesn’t say much about their dolls. I almost missed out on the Life In The Dreamhouse bodies because they didn’t promote it.I’m angry they still labeled dolls ‘Fashionistas’ when they slowly dropped the articulation joint by joint with each release too. Tell us what we’re getting Mattel! – the good & the bad!

• Reply Tim Purk October 18, 2015 at 11:39 pm

What I am most pleased with are the hands on these bodies. Mattel has been able to do beautiful hands but rarely uses them on play dolls. I will be using these to make my favorite heads more articulate!

• Reply Cleo Mcfoo November 5, 2015 at 3:19 pm

These are out already (if only for a short time) they appeared on Amazon last night, but within 2 hours were gone. I ordered the Asian and the Teresa. Unfortunately the Asha faced doll was not there. I wonder why she wasn’t for sale. I probably need her the most!

• Reply Michael November 13, 2015 at 2:06 am

If you want articulation for Barbie, get a ‘Liv’ doll body and swap! Shoes are an issue! But so much happier! Stardoll heads on these body’s fit perfectly! :-)

• Reply rhonda November 22, 2015 at 9:08 am

I love the asha one but i cant find her i really want her for my collection

• Reply Sara Cerasoli October 23, 2016 at 4:59 am