Barbie Barbie Collector Silkstone

First images of the new Posable Articulated Silkstone Barbie dolls

November 13, 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! So in love with this! Love, love, love her. And I love the black dress. Simple, yet very nice. Just enough to highlight her wonderful articulated body.

2016 posable articulated silkstone

Thoughts?? Do we forgive Mattel for all the crap they put us through because they are giving us this?

• Reply Nina November 14, 2015 at 12:02 am

Does this mean that all future Silkstones will be articulated? I am hoping that the non-articulated body will also be offered, as I love mine to display clothing. But it would be wonderful to have a choice!

• Reply Champagne Star November 14, 2015 at 3:57 am

All I can say is it’s about time! Mattel has resisted making articulated collector dolls far too long. With Silkstone dolls being articulated from now on, this means there is no excuse to not have articulated bodies on all the collector dolls. Let’s hope Mattel does the same with Model Muse dolls starting in 2016.

• Reply Milo November 15, 2015 at 1:51 pm

It’s a love-hate relationship with me and Mattel but I have to admit that I’m again in love with Mattel! This new silkstone is a dream come true and the new Look dolls seem to be fully articulated too! I say we forgive them but not forget. Let’s hope that they will continue on this righteous path they are now taking :)

• Reply Victoria November 16, 2015 at 2:06 am

I wonder if replacement bodies might become available too for all the silkstones already out there??!!

• Reply Kalavista November 16, 2015 at 6:10 am

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need this to LIVE!!!!!!! Omg thank you for sharing the huge news!!!???

• Reply kookipink November 30, 2015 at 8:34 am

Oh my god, I want to order now…

• Reply Evi Mlcak January 3, 2016 at 7:27 am

Very nice but I dislike the white skin tone intensely. The original skin tone of the Silkstones are already pale. Why whiten them?

• Reply sabastian January 21, 2016 at 2:26 am

anyone know the release date

• Reply sabastian January 21, 2016 at 2:30 am

Mattel took so long ,i had my silkstone dolls on perfect Articulated bodies for two years now,i wish mattel would keep up with there competition.

• Reply Paul davis January 30, 2016 at 6:13 am

This link is for all the doll people out there that is wanting the fully articulated dolls, that I think Mattel needs to build because everyone that bought the my size barbie has complained because she is not like this one, with real hair,sleepy eyes, and fully articulated…