Barbie Barbie Collector Pink Label

Barbie Collector Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Promo images

February 2, 2016

Amazon has now promo images of all the 3 Barbie Collector Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice dolls. I love that the dolls resemble the actors. My least favorite is Superman, but I’m still going to get all 3.

Barbie Collector Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Batman Doll

Superman Doll

Superman Doll2

Superman Doll3

Superman Doll4

Superman Doll5

• Reply Havilland February 2, 2016 at 6:11 pm

They look great. Super excited to get them all!

What are the amazon links?

• Reply Ebony B February 2, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Why do the male dolls have molded hair? This really bothers me.

• Reply Tracy February 2, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Molded hair killed it. :-(

• Reply Stephanie L. February 2, 2016 at 7:25 pm

OMG! I have like the biggest crush on Henry Cavill and the doll looks a lot like him! The Batman one looks like Ben got hit in the face with a frying pan. I am so getting these when they come out! When do they come out, does anyone know?

• Reply Daisy February 2, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Superman kind of has modded hair IRL I like him and it looks like WW has the new made to move body?

• Reply Raymond Q February 3, 2016 at 1:38 am

What is the best site to pre-order if possible? When will they be available!

• Reply Nico February 3, 2016 at 5:54 am

Where can we purchase these ?

• Reply Andi B. Goode February 3, 2016 at 6:40 am

I think I must be the only doll collector who prefers moulded hair on male dolls! Short rooted hair always looks awful to me and I don’t see how you could get those lovely waves and have them stay so I’m happy (but I still respect that others don’t like it). They’re looking really good. Decent likenesses!

• Reply Andi B. Goode February 3, 2016 at 6:46 am

I just realised that my previous comment, awaiting moderation, sounded really harsh & rude. I should’ve just said I’m happy with the moulded hair because I prefer it and think these are looking really good. Sorry!

• Reply Yudayajin - Samurai February 3, 2016 at 7:56 pm

What’s with this little girl hands for the male dolls?!

• Reply Laura February 4, 2016 at 7:25 am

I think the dolls are fantastic, but I wish the male dolls had real hair. I’ll purchase the Wonder Woman doll, if she looks like her promo picture, but I won’t purchase Batman or Superman.

• Reply Lydia February 4, 2016 at 5:25 pm

I usually hate moulded hair but it looks pretty decent here, I’m not gonna lie. They all look pretty wonderful.