Barbie Barbie Collector Silkstone

New Collector dolls! Collector Barbie with Curvy body

July 28, 2016

I’m screaming. Can you hear me?!! We have a gorgeous new CURVY COLLECTOR DOLL! Yes, you read that correctly. The new doll from the Harlem series has a curvy body and a gorgeous new face. I love you, Carlyle Nuera!

Madam LaVinia Barbie
new2

And there’s a new Silkie also. Looks like the club doll we saw in a sketch some time ago.

Glam Gown Barbie
new3

new4

Thank you, Lionel Masson, for the images!

• Reply Phyllis July 29, 2016 at 4:32 am

Oh my gosh! I have to have Madam Lavinia! Love everything about her! Any idea when she will be coming out?

• Reply Brenda July 29, 2016 at 5:21 am

I really struggle to get your dolls is their anyway you can send one of the dolls to me for free I have been upset because it’s not easy to get these dolls thank you send me in email my email is Brenw10@gmail.com

• Reply Ada July 31, 2016 at 10:56 am

Sorry. Can’t help you with that. It isn’t easy for me either to get dolls. I work to pay for them.

• Reply Amy July 30, 2016 at 12:02 am

Do you know the price for the Harlem doll? I like that collection a lot so far. The dolls and clothes are beautiful, detailed and unique.

• Reply Kathryn July 30, 2016 at 7:32 pm

I am a HUGE fan of the BFMC. And I used to love everything that Robert Best came out with. But recently his dolls have been making me yawn. This doll looks like a lot of other ones we’ve seen before. I am beginning to think Best has lost his spark. Maybe it’s about time to replace him with a new head designer who will rejuvenate the brand?

• Reply Kathryn July 30, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Oh, BTW! I have been waiting for the 2nd doll in the Harlem Theater series for AGES. Madam LaVinia looks amazing and I will definitely be adding her to my collection come October.

• Reply Jenn July 31, 2016 at 3:14 am

The first curvy doll and it’s placed in a potato sack that doesn’t even highlight the curves?!
    Yeah, that sounds like Mattel’s brilliant thinking. Yeesh!

• Reply Ada July 31, 2016 at 10:56 am

It’s not a potato sack. That’s the style of the dresses from the 20s.