Barbie Fashionistas

New Barbie Fashionistas and careers with curvy body!

September 28, 2016

There’a a bunch of new Barbie Fashionistas and Barbie Careers up on Amazon and they are even more versatile than before! I may not be happy with their quality, but their design is just perfect. Judy Choi is really doing a great job with these dolls. Click on the dolls names to go to their page on Amazon.

Barbie Girls Fashionistas 51 Polka Dot Fun Doll

81gmwgk4vul-_sl1500_

Barbie #4 Careers Doll

81ifak2x8cl-_sl1500_

Barbie #3 Careers Doll

81nbwtr3tl-_sl1500_

• Reply Kiki Aruba September 28, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Not impressed at all same boring stuff

• Reply Monster Crafts September 28, 2016 at 7:58 pm

I like the one with pink hair, and also the fact that they’re adding the curvy body to other lines, but I hope they released something a little bit more challenging.

• Reply Trisha Andrews September 28, 2016 at 9:05 pm

i’d like to get the Polka Dot Fun Asian Curvy, Lovely in Lilac Caucasian Tall and the “New Teresa” faced Latina Careers doll. They should be beautiful additions to my growing collection.

• Reply Ashley Prough September 28, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Thought I would really like the curvy girls. I wasn’t impressed with their so-called realness. They are shaped like a pear. Dear Mattel, how about making a real curvy doll where the bust matches the bottom.. in real life, the majority of big bottom girls have big boobs, that’s called curvy…

• Reply Kiki Aruba September 28, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Exaclty Monster craft more articulation or even more new characters.like new Barbie Friends these have no name its very boring. In the past I was very excited seeing new dolls coming but no a days i am not impresssed af all i miss the old days.

• Reply Ashleymae Collins-Prough September 28, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Thought I would really like the curvy girls. I wasn’t impressed with their “realness”. They are shaped like a pear. How about making one where the Bust matches the bottom… In real life, the majority of big bottoms have big boobs…That’s curvy…

• Reply Sara September 29, 2016 at 12:32 am

Omyyyyy so beautiful !!! The Pink hairee one is just the best and omg look at this black girl with blond hair on the picture on the box :O can’t wait to see more pictures of them and thank you for this post !!!

• Reply Amy September 29, 2016 at 2:17 am

What key words do I type into Amazon to see the new ones in the results?

• Reply Yvette Holston October 12, 2016 at 11:00 am

I love the new dolls but I think there could be a little more variation as well. What about Ken? An Asian Ken would be nice. A short Ken, Tall, stocky, etc. And different hairstyles for the Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian. I love the different hairstyles for the Black barbies so can we get variety with the others? I agree that the top should match the bottom with the curvy dolls but I don’t think Mattel will make a big breasted Barbie lol. But I love the different faces on the dolls. I have bought them all!!!

• Reply Sandy Cowell December 6, 2016 at 7:53 pm

I, too, think that it is great to have a large variety of shapes, faces, heights and hair colours!
    I look forward to the new launches for 2017!
    It is a wonderful way to show kids that everything’s worth celebrating when it comes to how we look!