Barbie Barbie Collector

New Barbie Collector dolls: Look Barbie Doll – Pool Chic & Park Pretty, Classic Black Dress Brunette

September 30, 2016

Three new dolls are up on The Barbie Collection website. We have two beautiful new Look dolls and a Silkstone. I love the Look dolls especially the Pool Chic one. So gorgeous!
Not even going to adress the Silkstone. I think you know why…

The Barbie Look™ Barbie® Doll – Pool Chic

capture-20160930-151802

The Barbie Look™ Barbie® Doll – Park Pretty

capture-20160930-152204

Classic Black Dress Barbie® Doll (Brunette)

capture-20160930-151601

• Reply BarbieDream September 30, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I’m sad when I see new dolls from mattel. Where is their collector look? Because for me they starting to look like every single playline… :(

• Reply Christian October 1, 2016 at 3:02 am

Yawn. Seriously? Is this the new collector line? Have they just totally stopped trying ??

• Reply Steven Casey October 1, 2016 at 4:27 pm

This Barbie is kind of playline. Nothing unique or interesting there. Pool Chic sort of Kim Kardashian does the 80s. Glad to see Classic Black Dress as a brunette, but Mattel should have changed the dress and boots. Anyone who has the blonde now have a duplicate outfit.

• Reply Laura October 1, 2016 at 8:35 pm

These look like cheap playline dolls. They’re horrible! If I wanted something cheap, with cheap face paint, I would buy a Barbie Fashionista. What is happening to the Barbie Collector line? I’m so disappointed with Mattel!

• Reply David Nees October 2, 2016 at 2:02 am

I guess I am in a minority here – but I love the two new dolls (and concede to the outfit issue for the new SS). Pool Chic is a beauty in my opinion. I also love the “Barbie Feel” of the other doll.

• Reply Tray October 2, 2016 at 11:31 pm

I ordered Pool Chic because I think she’s gorgeous! The Barbie on the other hand isn’t even as cute as the play line face… but, marked down would be worth the dress, accessories and body as a donor. Can’t speak for Silkstone… don’t collect them.

• Reply Shupa Olark October 6, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Collectible barbie with fashionista arms and m2m legs? what a disappointment! i would still prefer the model muse body for collectible barbies.

• Reply Cara Smith November 30, 2016 at 3:32 am

Flower
    I agree this new set of Barbie dolls are not up to par. I heard that Disney Princess dolls have been out selling Babie, it’s simple to see why the Disney is a play doll not a Barbie that you do not touch.
    , you collect.