Barbie News

New Curvy and Regular Made to Move Barbie dolls

September 22, 2017

The MtM Barbie dolls have been a fan favorite ever since they were released. Now Mattel is releasing what a lot of collectors have asked for: curvy Made to Move Barbie dolls. Here are the first two dolls from the new wave.

I LOVE the one with red hair. She is just stunning. I hope they will be released this fall/winter. Will keep you updated.

• Reply Natty September 22, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Awesome to see the curvy MTM, but is the blonde one really a curvy? She looks more like the original body.

• Reply Maddie October 24, 2017 at 10:55 pm

That’s what I thought, too.

• Reply Vernita Norwood November 4, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Me too. I am hoping she is a curvy. I mean she really looks like an original. But the red head looks more curvy. But yeah I’m sooo excited to see them

• Reply Ariel February 4, 2018 at 1:22 am

There are some on ebay.

• Reply AminifulLife September 23, 2017 at 7:11 am

Excited for the curvy MTM barbie :)

• Reply Trisha Andrews September 24, 2017 at 12:07 pm

I hope the new dolls hit the retail and toy store shelves, just in time for the Christmas holiday shopping season. I think I want the redheaded Curvy Made to Move doll.

• Reply Ratih October 19, 2017 at 7:32 am

Have you seen ig @dolljunk. He saw curvy mtm on his local store in Australia.

• Reply Tevin October 19, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I he rebodied his Barbie and the sensations Bopsy head on that body too I’m also gonna rebody 2 dolls as soon as I buy some

• Reply Missy December 11, 2017 at 9:15 am

Have these been released yet? Have yet to find them.

• Reply Tracy December 14, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I’ve been wondering when these will be released in the US, but can’t find any information on them. Any ideas when?

• Reply Tony February 12, 2018 at 6:40 pm

I’ve seen the Curvy MTM has been released in Australia. Have you heard on a US release date?

• Reply Lori March 9, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Just purchased the curvy MTM at Toys R Us in Peoria, Illinois

• Reply devilmichele December 20, 2018 at 8:52 am

Mattel I’d be happy if you made a standard cute faced light caramel skin colored barbie that has brown eyes and hair and is curvy and made to move with maybe more butt more boob and smaller waist just for me and anyone who wants it. Also her lip colour should be a dark red. I’m not happy at how bubblegum and unmatching the lips on alot of your diverse Barbie’s have looked makes them look odd if your going to make your Barbie’s look neutral and have plain kind of makeup their lips should go with their skin not reverse.thank you for reading my review and please make my request I’d be very grateful and happy to buy it!