New 2018 Made to Move and other dolls

March 2, 2018

Lots of new dolls have been added to Amazon and some of them include the new Made to Move Barbie dolls and the new ambulance we have all been waiting from. Click on the names to go to the pages and order the ones that are available.

Barbie Large Rescue Vehicle

Chelsea with pets and train

Made to Move Yoga Curvy

2018 Barbie Beauty Salon AA

2018 Barbie fashion plates AA

Chelsea with castle

Some new fashion packs

2018 Dark AA Fashionista

Barbie Fashionista petite AA

Pfiu! Some many new dolls! I will be adding all the links for pre-order in a few hours, but first let’s talk about the dolls. Love the MtM and the scientist dolls! Pale skin for a Barbie! Yey. But, Mattel, please stop with the very light pink on the AA dolls. The Fashion Plates AA is STUNNING, but those lips… No.

So what is your favorite?

• Reply NOT SO TINY March 2, 2018 at 9:50 am

I’m totally in love with all new MtM dolls… especially curvy one! I already have new dancer MtM and she is perfect!

• Reply Esther March 2, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Oh my gosh! I love them! My fave is the African-American Made to Move doll! I also love the new fashion packs! And the AA Barbie fashionista is adorable. Barbie is spoiling us this year!

• Reply Wendy Dirks March 2, 2018 at 6:37 pm

I’m really impressed with this new line up of dolls! I’ve preordered all the Made to Move dolls. They’re wonderful!

• Reply Phyllis March 2, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Mattel is really hitting the mark with the new releases. I have preordered all of the MTM’s and some of the Fashionistas and Career dolls as well. Hopefully, they will be spread out enough that my wallet won’t have a heart attack!!!

• Reply Eliška March 4, 2018 at 9:39 am

I very like made to move dolls ( l hope that they will sell them in Czech republic) . Some of the fashionistas are very nice too, but their bodies aren’t moving…and Idon’t mind a bit this😭.

• Reply Moo shy girl March 20, 2018 at 7:44 pm

When oh WHEN is Mattel going to wise up and give the Made to Move body for the Ballet Wishes dolls!?? If not the whole body, at least the legs. It’s time to end the permanent pointe foot!