Barbie Fashionistas News

Images of 2019 Barbie Fashionistas Dolls

September 23, 2018

Yesterday the new wave of 2019 Fashionistas dolls were relevealed by the Toyworld Magazine, and also full images of them have appeared online, to out delight. So far we don’t have full size images of the boys in the line, but I hope they will pop up soon.

As always my only regret is the molded hair on the guys. :( I have gotten used to the lack of articulation and all I look is at the style of the dolls, but the guys hair really is a pet peeve for me.

What do you think of them?

• Reply Esther September 23, 2018 at 6:53 pm

They are so trendy and brilliant! I am super excited for the one with the freckles all over her face. Barbie is gonna make me broke. Wanna know why Ada? Cause I know I’m going to buy them all! Lol! I kinda don’t mind real hair on the kens, mainly because I’m too lazy to upkeep their hair. But I see where you’re coming from. Does anyone think Barbie will drop the fashionista dolls before 2019 like they did last year with the cute afro puffs girls? Oh well, time will tell.

• Reply Phyllis September 26, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Oh dear, here we go again! I will probably get most of these! I think I may have already ordered the guys on Amazon as they had some pre-orders for new Ken dolls, but without photos. The descriptions match these guys those!

• Reply Lolitamaerose September 28, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Are there Any more photos of the ken dolls?

• Reply Ada October 1, 2018 at 11:25 am

Not yet.

• Reply koko October 12, 2018 at 9:39 am

I used to be enthusiastic. This is the worst, most plain, wave yet. Too many white t-shirts, white shoes and jeans.

The fashion packs so far are better.

• Reply Barbiegirl October 20, 2018 at 9:38 am

Hi Ada! Do you happen to know when these dolls will be released? I was looking at the preorder info on Amazon, and it says Oct. 2019. Please tell me that’s a typo! Lol 😉

• Reply James October 28, 2018 at 5:46 am

Hi, Ada! We just got in a case of these four 2019 Fashionista guys at the store where I work (“Broad” AA with side-swept hair, dark-haired “Slim” with ribbon bow tie, and two Blond “Original”s with two different head molds, including mole on left cheek of one guy). These new guys are numbered in the 114 – 118 range! As per usual of late, I’m not super compelled to get any, but it is always great to see the new stuff as it turns up. Take Care!

• Reply Lizete November 27, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Eu não sei porque mas as barbies meninas tem rostos familiares. Tenho q impressão que estão lançado roupas novas e não bonecas novas. Tem boneca com o rosto angelical da Skipper adolescente. Tem boneca com a cara das básicas batatinhas. Acho que lançamento seria todos os tamanhos ja lançados totalmente articulados como as feitas para mexer. E o Ken? Cadê o Ken feito para mexer? Só tem o Batman e o superman que mas me parecem ser o curvy do Ken. Kkkkk . Sei não, ta me parecendo lançamento de roupas como aconteceu com a Barbie judô, a barbie yoga, a Barbie alpinista, a Barbie jogadora de futebol e a Barbie agora jogadora de basquete. Todas iguais e feitas para mexer, so mudou a roupa e os acessórios. Kkkkk, então não tem barbie nova. O que tem é roupa nova e profissão nova.

Então? você por acaso não ta reconhecendo as caras lançadas mais escuras ou mais claras, com ou sem sardas, cabelos lisos ou cacheados e coloridos? Porque não tô vendo as novidades? Será que é porque já tenho todas? Os meninos estão tirando de dez com novas caras.