Barbie Fashionistas I Can Be Ken Made to Move News Playline Sets

New dolls Part 1: 2019 Barbie and Horse, 2019 Barbie Crayola, 2019 Barbie Travel Playsets, 2018 Chelsea Doll, 2019 Made to Move Barbie Dolls

October 5, 2018

Christmas really is coming, and we can already feel it because Amazon has updated those pictureless listing with tons and tons of images and info about upcomig dolls. Most will be released this month so get your pockets ready! You can click on the links in the title of each doll to go to the Amazon listing. First a VigLink page will come up. Just click Continue to Amazon and get to the page of the doll.

Barbie Crayola Fruit Splash Doll

2018 Barbie Core Travel Stacie Doll

2018 Happy Birthday Barbie Doll

2018 Barbie and Horse (Blonde)

2018 Barbie and Horse (AA)

2018 Nikki Barbie Doll Art Gift Set

2018 Chelsea Doll and Her Puppy Travel Gift Set

2018 Barbie Skipper Babysitter INC. set

2018 Stacie Travel set

2018 Barbie Donut Floaty Playset

2018 Barbie Brick Oven Playset

2018 Barbie Made to Move Basketball Player

2018 Barbie Dreamtopia Merman Doll

2018 Barbie Fashion sets

I will be back with part 2 in a few hours. Until then, I would love to hear what you think about these sets.

• Reply Mario October 5, 2018 at 2:45 pm

The Merman Ken is awesome! Can’t wait to get him! Do we have release date for him?

• Reply Jan October 5, 2018 at 3:21 pm

I wonder if the Made to Move will be a Tall Barbie.
    That would be kinda cool.

The Merman is amazing.
    Wish he had some other Colorscheme but ok.

• Reply Wendy Dirks October 5, 2018 at 6:33 pm

I’m really curious what skin tone the basketball player has as I’d use her for rebodying one of the dolls I already have. The new babysitter set is cute.

• Reply Sarah October 5, 2018 at 6:46 pm

I’m a definite yes on the Niki art set and the baby with stroller. I’m also interested in the basketball player but I’ll need to see her skin tone too. Any word on those Ken laundry and bathroom sets??

• Reply Esther October 6, 2018 at 2:23 am

Barbie is blowing me away with all the diversity, style, details, and quality. I am so excited for all these new dolls and sets. I’m a Barbie girl for life!

• Reply Farrah Lily October 7, 2018 at 4:05 am

Thanks for sharing! I was curious if they were going to come out with a Birthday Barbie this year…interesting with the shorter skirt. Nice to see a Merman Ken!

• Reply Aislynn October 7, 2018 at 12:59 pm

So glad to finally see pictures of these! I’m kinda confused, though. My pre-order of Merman Ken was cancelled by Amazon the day before he was supposed to ship and now he just says unavailable. Many of the others, like the M2M Basketball player have a release date of October 2019. I’ve only been collecting Barbies for about a year so am not super sure of how they release new waves but is an entire year’s wait on pre-orders a common thing?

• Reply K October 8, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Love Ken and the floaty doughnut. And the yellow lace dress fashion