So this image (originating from China) is circulating on the internet and it looks like these are the dolls from the new Wonder Woman movie. My guess is that the first one is an action figure (judging by the molded dress and the box) but the second one sure looks like the Wonder Woman Antiope Barbie doll that we know we will be getting this year. I hope it’s the real deal cause she looks fabulous!
A Romanian saying goes like something like this : ” with a flower you cannot make spring” but i do think that with Little Rose you can bring the love one closer to you.
Dressed in a Virtual Pink crepe dress, with hand applied sequins, Little Rose is ready to enjoy a lovely evening with her loved one on the night of Valentine’s Day
There are approximately 50 million roses given on Valentine’s Day around the world, so let this doll be one of those roses.
Little Rose is a SEMI OOAK Doll, Made into a perfect gift.”
What you are bidding on:
12″ Fashion doll – restyled hair, with a little enhanced make-up
12″ Fashion Dress – fully lined, made of crepe fabric, with hand applied sequins.
12″ fashion Shoes – repainted
Heart shaped earrings
Certificate of Authenticity
THIS IS A SEMI OOAK DOLL – ANDYMY DESIGNS is a registered trademark but is not associated in any means with Mattel or Barbie
Looks like the 2017 Totally Hair Barbie 25th Anniversary repro doll has popped up in some stores. She is a repro of the best selling Barbie doll ever produced as this year marks it’s 25th anniversary. I kind of like that they kept the original vibe and that the box looks like the 90s boxes, but, somehow, I wanted a bit more from this doll. I don’t know… I can’t really put my finger on it.
Looks like the 2017 Quinceanera Barbie doll has been spotted at Walmart. She sports the ever cute and not so appreciated Teresa sculpt and I LOVE THAT! I think Teresa is such an underrated sculpt that has been neglected a lot since the 90s. So nice to see her pop up in the Collector Line again since the Basics.
The new year is here and everyone is asking about the list of the upcoming 2017 Collector Barbie dolls. As we can all agree that 2016 was not such a good year for BC so collectors’ expectations are very high for the 2017 lineup.
– Wonder Woman movie dolls: Wonder Woman, Antiope, Queen Hypolita. Can’t wait for these! I’m a HUGE WW fan and thios movie and these dolls are a dream for me!
– Barbie Quinceanera. She is designed by Carlyle Nuera. There have been 3 Quinceanera Barbie and Teresa dolls before so I can’t want to see how this one will look.
– 25th Anniversary Totally Hair Barbie doll. This year markes the anniversary of the best selling Barbie doll of all times so, to celebrate her anniversary, she’ll ge getting a Collector makeover. So excited about this one!
– Three Silkstones: BFMC Barbie Blush and Gold Dress, Barbie Classic Black Dress, Barbie Tweed Suit. I have seen one of them and all I can say is: she has accesories!!!!!
– Gabby Douglas Barbie doll. I hope she’ll come in a set just like in the picture below.
– Natalia Vodinova Barbie doll. Several media outlets ran a story last year about an OOAK doll depicting the supermodel and they also mentioned it will be made as a LE doll in 2017. No other info about her is available.
– The Look series, Birthday Wishes, Ballet Wishes and Happy Holidays will most likely continue this year also.
That was it so far! I hope there will be more interesting dolls this year and I hope we’ll get some fab Platinum Label dolls. Can’t wait to see the convention dolls! They will be designed by Bill Greening. <3