I just came across these two new Barbie doll sets that are now available in the stores. First up is a articulated (except for the wrists) Barbie I Can Be – Sea World doll. She retails for $14.99 and can be alrady found in the shops.
She’s nice, but why not articulate her wrists?
Then we have this Barbie and Ken set called Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess Giftset. I have a feeling a lot of people will buy it just for the prince. He has rooted hair! But the price… $42.99 for a playline set?! That’s crazy!
can’t wait for the Christmas seazon to come so we can see more playline dolls.
I just found this amazing video on DollObservers.com and I just had to share it with you guys. This is one of my fave playsets from the 80s. I also have it, not complete, but I’m sure one day I’ll be able to complete it.
Yesterday I met with a doll collector friend and he gave me this wonderful batch of vintage Barbie dolls and stuff. So happy for them as I’m in such a diorama mood. Lol! This is what I got
– one Canadian TNT Barbie with Steffie facemold
– a cute european edition Chris with her original dress
– a Tutti in need for some tlc with the Made in Japan sign on her back
– a Shelly that moves her arms with the push of a button
– the Barbie Pink Sparkles Beauty Bath Shower & Bathtub Playset playset from 1990 with almost all her accesories
– a bag of 80’s Barbie shoes